The Langara College YTT Programs have been designed to meet the growing demand for highly qualified yoga teachers. By using a multi-disciplinary approach, the programs draw from classical and modern traditions to provide a balanced and integrative learning experience.
Join us at Langara College’s Holistic Health Centre for excellence in teachers and education. Grounded in over 15 years of educating holistic health practitioners, Langara College offers you the opportunity to accelerate your career as a Yoga Teacher. Register today to earn your certificate.
- Richmond News: Yoga Bends with Cultural Values
- Common Ground: Yoga - Higher Education Just Got Higher
- NEXT Employment Publication: Flex Your Career as a Yoga Instructor
- Connect your Yoga Practice to What Really Matters, by Michael Stone (article)
- See additional publications and submissions regarding Holistic Health
Langara certificate programs are designed to provide students with the highest quality of education in their chosen field. To ensure that this education will be valued in the marketplace, programs are reviewed and assessed by Langara College’s Health and Human Services Advisory Committee, comprised of leading business and health-care professionals. All certificate programs must be vetted through Langara College’s Education Council before receiving approval as a certificate program.
Whatever your goals, whether you are seeking a new career, upgrading your skills, or are simply passionate about pursuing your dream, strengthen your credentials with the Langara name behind you.