Imperial Parking Canada Corporation
#300 - 601 West Cordova Street
Vancouver, BC V6B 1G1
- General Inquiries (24 hours): 604-681-7311
- General Fax: 604-331-7276
- Meter out-of-order: 1-866-277-5501
- Notice Disputes: 604-331-7200
- Disputes Fax: 604-331-7152
- Towing (Drake): 604-251-3344
Parking Lot Hours
- Monday to Friday: 7am to 11:30pm
- Saturday and Sunday: 7am to 7pm
- Statutory Holidays: Parking lots locked
Note: During Studio 58 and athletic events, the lots will remain open later.
New parking rates in effect as of May 1st, 2013.
Long-Term (Daily) Parking
- $3.50 for 4 hours
- $7.00 all day (until lots close)
- $3.50 flat rate after 1700 hours
- $3.50 daily flat rate on weekend
Payment can be made at any parking pay station on campus.
Short-Term (Visitor) Parking
- $1.50 per half hour
Payment must be made at “Short-Term” pay station inside Building ‘B’.
601 W. Broadway Campus Parking
For more information on this campus, please review this document (pdf). Be advised that public parking in the area is limited.
How to Pay for Parking
Long-Term (Daily) Parking:
Langara College parking lots operate on a pay-by-stall system. You will need to remember your parking stall number to pay for parking. Enter your stall number at any available parking pay station. Select the desired parking rate option, and follow onscreen instructions to pay by coin or credit card. You do not need to display your receipt on dash.
Short-Term (Visitor) Parking:
Located south of Building ‘B’, stalls 924-948 are designated Short-Term Parking. Enter your stall number at the Short-Term pay station inside Building ‘B’ to pay for parking. You do not need to display your receipt on dash.
Impark Wireless Pay-by-Phone:
Impark Pay-by-Phone is available at Langara College. Call 604-662-7275(PARK) from your mobile phone and follow the prompts to pay for parking. Credit card and initial registration is required. Please see Impark website for more information.
Parking permits are available for employees only.
If parking machines are not working:
If the pay station is out of order, contact the Meter Out-of-Order line at 1-866-277-5501 and give them your licence plate number.
Call Parker PETE:
If you are experiencing vehicle problems while parked at Langara College, Impark offers the following complimentary services: fuel delivery, locked key retrieval, battery start, flat tire change, and will arrange for a tow (at driver’s expense) if necessary. Call 1-877-771-7383(PETE) to arrange with Impark staff.
- Short-term spaces - available to users at a higher parking rate
- Langara Students' Union spaces - restricted to Student Union personnel; vehicles must display special tags
- Loading zones - for unloading and loading only for a maximum of 15 minutes
- Disabled parking - restricted to designated areas only; vehicles must display special decal
- Car pool parking - in designated areas only; vehicles must display special permit
- Service yard off Ontario Street - restricted to college service vehicles only
- Preferred lot - located on the North East corner restricted to employee vehicles displaying special permit
Gates are locked at 11:30pm Monday to Friday and at 7pm Saturday and Sunday. Any vehicles left in the lot will be towed at your expense. In case of emergency or mechanical failure, you may leave your vehicle for one night only and at your own risk. Notify the Security Office (A Building, across from Bookstore).
Where to Park
- Short-Term (Visitor) Parking: Located south of Building ‘B’ off Ontario Street. Parking permits are not valid in this area.
- Long-Term (Daily) Parking and Vehicles with Parking Permits: In the parkade under the new Library/Classroom Building, and in the two Main Lots: on the west side of the campus and the south-east corner of the campus.
- Motorcycle / Scooter Parking: Free in designated motorcycle parking spaces south of the Library building. Labelled MS on the campus map.
- Bicycle Parking: Throughout campus – see detailed information on bicycle routes and parking.
E-bikes have an electric motor; they can travel up to 32 KM per hour and use rechargeable batteries. The Colleges provides designated E-Bike parking and access to power in order to charge E-Bikes. While on campus, E-Bikes should only park in the Motorcycle Parking Area south of the Library building labelled MS on the campus map or in the Bicycle Rack Area located between the Security Office and the main entrance to Building A.
East of Building ‘B’ off Ontario Street. You must display a valid blue and white SPARC decal in your vehicle and pay for parking, or your vehicle will be ticketed. This area is accessible to all areas of the campus and close to elevators and automatic doors in `A' and 'B' Buildings. Don't forget to pay for parking!
Restricted Resident Only Parking on Streets - Fines in Effect
Please note parking regulations on the streets around Langara. 'Resident Only' parking is in effect between 44th Avenue and 56th Avenue and from Cambie Street to Main Street. If you park on these streets, your vehicle may be ticketed and towed.